Типовое соглашение о транснациональном сотрудничестве между школами и местными сообществами (англ.)
Для того, чтобы сохранить образец этого документа себе на компьютер перейдите по ссылке для скачивания.
Размер файла документа: 8,6 кб
Скачать образец документаСкачать в .doc/.pdf
Приложение к Конвенции Совета Европы от 21.05.1980 N 106
2.13 Model agreement
on transnational co-operation between schools
and local communities
This model agreement concerns co-operation in the form of a partnership between two schools belonging to different countries.
It provides for a fairly loose, general form of transnational co-operation, but with relatively ambitious objectives, in so far as the aim is lasting and fairly intensive co-operation based on firm educational and linguistic concepts.
The role of local authorities is to provide a general framework for the co-operation between the local communities in which the schools are located, and to provide cultural advice as well as material, financial and human support. As such, they are full-scale participants in this type of co-operation.
The purpose of this agreement is to organise joint action between school W and community X, on the one hand, and school Y and community Z, on the other, in order to enable the pupils of both schools to benefit from in-depth transnational school co-operation.
The objectives of this co-operation shall be:
- to improve knowledge of the language of the partner country and to develop bilingualism;
- to introduce an intercultural approach to teaching through experimentation and the enhancement of the partner country's culture in the implementation of joint projects;
- to develop personal contacts between teachers and pupils within the school communities concerned.
The means used for the purposes of this co-operation shall be:
- exchanges of teachers;
- pupils' attendance at the partner school with the support of their families and the local communities or authorities concerned;
- carrying out of joint projects by pupils from the two partner schools (especially in the form of "heritage classes");
- emphasis on the cultures of the partner countries during the teaching of history, geography, literature, etc., in the schools concerned;
- exchanges of teaching materials such as maps, books, magazines, cassettes, and audiovisual equipment;
- development of a programme of intensive, early learning of the language of the partner country;
- organisation of sports activities and competitions open to the pupils of the schools concerned;
- organisation of para-school activities open to the pupils of the schools concerned.
The signatory school authorities shall ensure that the co-operation covered by this agreement is integrated into the organisation of their schools, in particular with regard to curricula, teaching methods, para-school activities and options.
They shall ensure that teachers of the schools in their country have the necessary resources and time to establish contacts, exchange information, co-ordinate their action and organise the co-operation activities.
They shall seek to train teachers to use an intercultural approach to teaching so as to enhance the impact of the co-operation provided for in this agreement.
They shall take measures to give the language of the partner country a functional and symbolic role in the organisation and functioning of the schools concerned.
The local authorities and communities signing this agreement shall undertake to provide material support and advice for the school co-operation programmes covered by the agreement.
They shall ensure that co-operation between the schools concerned by the agreement is included in their overall co-operation and partnership programme.
They shall provide the school co-operation schemes concerned with their experience in the cultural field.
For the purpose of implementing the co-operation covered by this agreement, each of the parties shall contribute the resources specified in the appendix hereto.
(Remarks: for local communities, the contributions to such a co-operation agreement could comprise:
- financing (defrayal of the cost of travel, renumeration of outside teachers, etc.);
- the provision of equipment;
- the provision of personnel;
- the provision of premises for school and para-school activities or accommodation for teachers and pupils participating in exchanges;
- defrayal of secretarial services;
In the case of the school authorities and the schools themselves, these contributions might consist of the provision of personnel, the adaptation of curricula and courses, the provision of services, financing, coverage of the expenses of pupils of the partner school, etc.
An activity programme for each year shall be approved by the parties to this agreement. It shall indicate the action to be taken, the resources to be used and the contributions of each signatory.
A committee composed of representatives of the school authorities and the local authorities or communities who have signed the agreement, as well as representatives of the pupils' parents, shall monitor the implementation of this co-operation agreement.
The exact composition of this committee is defined in the appendix hereto.
This committee shall prepare the annual activity programmes provided for in Article 6; it shall examine issues relating to the practical organisation and the execution of the programmes; it shall maintain co-ordination between the outside contributors; and it shall make an assessment of the action taken.
It may set up sub-committees and working groups.
In the context of this agreement, teachers of a given school may be seconded to the partner school. In this case, they shall be placed under the authority of the host school. The secondment agreement shall specify the conditions for the defrayal of the related costs.
In the event of damage being sustained by suffered by pupils or teachers during co-operation programmes organised in pursuance of this agreement, the school responsible for the activity during which the damage arose shall compensate the victim, while taking action against any liable third party, if appropriate.
The appendices to this agreement may be revised annually in order to take account of the development of the co-operation.
This agreement has been concluded for a six-year period renewable tacitly for further three-year periods. It may be terminated by any of the parties subject to one year's prior notice.
- Соглашение: образцы (Полный перечень документов)
- Поиск по фразе «Соглашение» по всему сайту
- «Типовое соглашение о транснациональном сотрудничестве между школами и местными сообществами (англ.)».doc
- Типовое соглашение о разработке приграничной школьной программы (англ.)
- Типовое соглашение о взаимном удостоверении подписей при приеме заявлений об отказе от получения социальных услуг (социальной услуги) и заявлений о возобновлении предоставления социальных услуг (социальной услуги)
- Типовое соглашение о сотрудничестве между Министерством юстиции Российской Федерации и компетентным органом иностранного государства
- Типовое соглашение о ведении промышленно-производственной деятельности на территории особой экономической зоны субъекта Российской Федерации
- Типовое соглашение о ведении технико-внедренческой деятельности на территории особой экономической зоны субъекта Российской Федерации
- Типовое соглашение о предоставлении из федерального бюджета на 2007 год бюджетам субъектов Российской Федерации субсидий на возмещение части затрат на уплату процентов по кредитам, полученным в российских кредитных организациях на обеспечение земельных участков под жилищное строительство коммунальной инфраструктурой
- Типовое соглашение между судом, в котором законодательством Российской Федерации предусмотрено рассмотрение уголовных дел с участием присяжных заседателей, и высшим исполнительным органом государственной власти субъекта Российской Федерации
- Типовое соглашение об информационном обмене сведениями в государственной информационной системе миграционного учета
- Торговое соглашение на продажу древесины на корню
- Третейское соглашение